In light of the ever-evolving coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak, we’ve been closely monitoring this in real-time based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer and reviewing our approach regularly. The impact of the coronavirus (covid-19) is being felt globally.
We have always had a high level of cleanliness standards, strict sterilisation control procedures, including handwashing and sanitising all tools and equipment.
We have implemented and increased precautionary measures for everyone who comes into our salon:
- You will notice hand sanitiser for use at reception, waiting area as well as at all work stations.
- Temperature checks upon arrival into salon.
- Extra precautionary equipment sanitisation processes within the salon have also been put in place.
- Where and when possible separate clients by 1.5 metres from each other.
- All client gowns and towels are single use only.
- Frequency of cleaning our salon.
- Limiting personal contact, including no shaking hands, kissing or hugging.
Our aim is to provide all our clients and staff with a safe environment with an increased level of hygiene.
Thank you for your assistance, patience and understanding.